Dima Elissa is the founder and CEO of VisMed3D, a startup providing 3D surgical patient replicas for state-of-the-art treatment and training of doctors. Based in Matter, the startup is on the cutting edge of personalized medicine. In addition to her startup, Dima devotes considerable time, energy, and guidance to other women entrepreneurs.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How Dima decided to pursue 3D printing
- How Dima landed her first partnership with big healthcare
- What the best bang for you buck networking is
- The value in 3D printing for surgeons
- What the future of medical 3D printing looks like
- The value in snapchat for her company
- What to watch out for as a first time founder
Selected Links From The Episode:
- The Princessa: Machiavelli for Women by Harriet Rubin
- Bevy: a Chicago startup delivering everything you need, but don’t want to own, for amazing experiences. Own Less. Live More.