Ryan Coon is the founder of Rentalutions and a former investment banker. Rentalutions provides all-in-one landlord management software. Whether you manage one unit or multiple buildings, Rentalutions gives you the ability to receive electronic rent payments, manage leases, find the right tenants, and deal with maintenance issues.
In this episode we cover:
- Making the transition from investment banking to entrepreneurship
- Starting a company for the right reasons
- How the Chicago tech scene has changed
- Finding your first customers
Ryan’s Favorite Book: The Monk and the Riddle: The Art of Creating a Life While Making a Living by Randy Komisar
- Bevy: a Chicago startup delivering everything you need, but don’t want to own, for amazing experiences. Own Less. Live More.